Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Another Wasted Post

So I decided to go full on into the carburetors off the 1997 GSX-R1100 and replace them with all new gaskets and everything. I placed the other and have been waiting on parts since.

In other news, I put yet another engine in the 1997 GSX-R600.





I've been riding it around the past few days and I must say it feels like a new bike. Tires are perfect, suspension is spot on and the throttle response is phenomenal. I almost want to keep it. Almost. But alas, the money garnered from selling them would go further toward other bikes to rehab!

That's all there is to report currently. Please enjoy this video of the revolutionary 1993 Honda CBR900RR.


What I wouldn't give to be a buyer at that time!

Until next time,
See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment