Monday, October 28, 2013

Finder's Fee Paid! Look inside

I am looking for the following items.

1. 1991- 1992 Kawasaki ZX7 fairings. I would prefer they be in the original blue/green/white but at this point I don't mind having them painted. Preferably no cracks or bad repairs.
& because everybody loves pictures, here is what I am needing:


2. 1993 Kawasaki ZX7 fuel tank. Mine is dented and of course it was a one year only paint job. Looking for original paint only. Picture for reference:

3. 1989-1990 Kawasaki ZX7 H1/H2 Model. I would prefer the green/white/blue but I would take the black/gray version as well. They are exceedingly difficult to find and I've missed out on 5 this past year. A picture for your pleasure: 


Leave a comment if you come across any of this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment