Saturday, April 11, 2015

News & Stuff

So today was a nice day out. A nice day to get some work done! First I started with the 2003 Honda 954.

It really did not need much to start up. I changed the kick stand; the old one was bent and had a broken weld.

Then I reassembled everything after installing the ignition with new key. After that I replaced the rashed side fairing and reassembled the shifter linkage:



Then I threw some fresh high octane in there and a battery pack: 



Ran very smooth. Automatic choke worked flawlessly, came down to 1,200RPM after a minute or so. The D&D is very obnoxious so it will be binned in favor of a stock can. Only thing left to do for sale is to replace the upper, try to find a tank and a set of tires!

After I was done with the 954, I messed around with the Monster 750. I put the stock mirrors and front turn signals on: 



Hoping to take it for a maiden voyage tomorrow.

Until next time;
See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment